- CD Digipack
- 2017 Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) Award Winner for Best Audiophile Analogue Recording!
1. I Can See Clearly Now
2. Summer Breeze
3. Summer Me, Winter Me
4. The Summer We Crossed Europe in the Rain
5. September in Montreal
6. September Song
7. Maybe September
8. Midnight Sun
9. Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams
10. Sinking into the Future
11. Up Jumped Spring
12. It Might as Well Be Spring
13. Spring Can Really Hang You up the Most
14. The Summer We Crossed Europe in the Rain (Take One)
15. It Might as Well Be Spring (Take Three)
Serendipity plants the seed, careful planning and hard work bring an amazing collaboration to life. Four Seasons in Jazz: Live at Bernie’s is the landmark live recording featuring jazz pianist and vocalist Anne Bisson and the finest musicians and engineers in Hollywood. A selection of popular jazz standards and original compositions by the evocative Canadian songstress was recorded direct-to-disc over two days by Bernie Grundman in Hollywood, CA. Legendary engineer Michael C. Ross used a 100% analog recording chain straight to Grundman’s all-analog record cutting system to realistically capture every amazing moment.
Four Seasons in Jazz: Live at Bernie’s is only the 3rd direct-to-disc recording ever created at Bernie Grundman Mastering. The Grand Master of Audio Mastering himself supervised the audio-to-disc transfer. This exquisite release is the inspiration of two music lovers and audiophile industry luminaries, Gary L. Koh of Genesis Advanced Technologies (USA) and Wuti Larnroongroj of Brilliance Music (Thailand).