172 Page Hard Cover Book:
- LP-sized cloth bound book with gold foil stamp
- Over 150 rare & unseen photos + In depth essays
- LHI history, album breakdowns, 27 artist profiles, LHI timeline, and interviews with Lee & dozens of label alum.
Cowboy in Sweden The Film, on DVD (1970, 60 mins):
- First time available. New digital transfer from the original 16mm master negative at the Swedish Broadcasting Co. Fully restored in HD with re-mastered sound. Region Free.
4 CDs (107 Tracks):
- Meticulously Re-mastered. Analog transfers captured at 24-bit/96-kHz. 95% of transfers from original analog master tapes (remainder transferred from mint vinyl).
- DISCS 1 & 2: Everything Lee recorded for LHI, including every 45 single and album (Cowboy in Sweden, Forty, The Cowboy & The Lady, and Requiem For an Almost Lady), plus a handful of unreleased tracks.
- DISCS 3 & 4: Key tracks from the LHI stable of artists, including Suzi Jane Hokom, The Kitchen Cinq, Ann-Margret, Honey Ltd., The International Submarine Band, Arthur, The Aggregation, Sanford Clark, Lynn Castle, The Surprise Package, Virgil Warner, and Hamilton Streetcar, amongst many others.
- 14 unreleased tracks
From Lee’s Personal ‘Stache:
- Flexi disc featuring unheard Lee ‘studio chatter’ (“Play it like a cowboy song”)
- Reproduction of Lee’s original embossed LHI business card
- 5 random copies include a “Golden Ticket” for a free subscription to Light In The Attic’s Lee Hazlewood Archive Series